Are you looking to build a career in Digital Marketing Technologies and other information technology platforms?
At Compuvate, we are constantly seeking talented individuals to add to our company’s value and that of our clients.
We believe in people, especially our team. We also know that happy workers makes a great company. The diversity of talents and abilities of our team intrigues us. Our leadership style ensures that each member of our team work in an environment where they can showcase their talents through open communication and bringing innovative ideas on the table.
We ensure respect, friendship between every team member. We compensate our workers beautifully so they realize the worth of their work and skills. We ensure our workers grow and update their skills to keep up with the ever changing competence landscape.
Great Leadership | Fulfilling Career | Motivated Team. We pride ourselves with the ability to take care of our own. Come join us and be happy.
Send us your resume and a letter telling us why you want to join our team to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Account Manager - New York, NY
Compuvate is excited to expand in our New York City, NY location and we’re seeking to add multiple new members to our Account Management team. For this Marketing Account Manager position, a background in the Online Marketing Industry (PPC, SEO, Social Media, Google Maps) is a MUST HAVE.
To work at Compuvate, you should be someone who work and play hard and be able to determine your own level of success. A unique unlimited commission potential awaits you! Endless growth opportunities and great benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Setting, meeting or exceeding personal sales quota and retention targets.
– Handling client concerns with effective communication and solution techniques.
– Creating marketing plans and solutions for clients.
– Clearly explaining service/product features and benefits to current and potential clients, discussing payment on account, quoting pricing and closing deals.
– Managing of outbound and inbound accounts.
– Reviewing monthly progress reports on client accounts, communicating that progress report clearly with the client.
– Keeping up to date client’s account information.
– Coordinating with appropriate internal department manager(s) to ensure that client’s orders are delivered as expected.
– Stay current on industry trends, products and discovering innovative ideas.
– Minimum 3 years experience in Account Acquisition, Management and Sales.
– Background in Online Marketing Industry (PPC, SEO, Social Media, Google Maps) is a must.
– Excellent communication skills (oral and writing).
– Extremely detail oriented.
– Experience in the Online Marketing Industry.
– Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
– High level of initiative and work well independently and in a team environment.
– Passion to make “something good happen out of nothing”.
– Upbeat (cheerful, optimistic) and encouraging.
– College degree required.
The Marketing Account Manager is a key member of our team. So every care is taken in selecting the right candidates.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with “Marketing Account Manager” in the subject line.
High Quality Content Writer
Compuvate is seeking to hire excellent content writers who can write high quality articles/posts for business and marketing blogs.
We required you have access to a computer on a daily basis, and be available to chat on Skype about projects. We also required that you have previous published work for our review.
Each piece of work would be between 500 – 700 words of high quality content.
Below are links to some articles that are examples of what we’re looking for in a content:
12 Ways to Increase Online Sales
The Top 10 Benefits Of Social Media Marketing
Three Effective, Budget-friendly Ways to Advertise Your Small Business Online
6 Local SEO Strategies For Small Businesses
5 Steps to Building a Great SEO Strategy
If you are selected for this position, we’ll first request for a “test article”, where we’ll give you a topic. We will pay $30 for this test article if it meets our requirements. Once you meet our expectation, we will then hire you for on-going projects.
The High Quality Content Writers position is a great opportunity to showcase your knowledge of industry topics and get paid.
To apply, email your resume, cover letter, plus your previous published work links, to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “HQ Content Writers” in the subject line.