Compuvate is excited to expand in our New York City, NY location and we’re seeking to add multiple new members to our Account Management team. For this Marketing Account Manager position, a background in the Online Marketing Industry (PPC, SEO, Social Media, Google Maps) is a MUST HAVE.
To work at Compuvate, you should be someone who work and play hard and be able to determine your own level of success. A unique unlimited commission potential awaits you! Endless growth opportunities and great benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Setting, meeting or exceeding personal sales quota and retention targets.
– Handling client concerns with effective communication and solution techniques.
– Creating marketing plans and solutions for clients.
– Clearly explaining service/product features and benefits to current and potential clients, discussing payment on account, quoting pricing and closing deals.
– Managing of outbound and inbound accounts.
– Reviewing monthly progress reports on client accounts, communicating that progress report clearly with the client.
– Keeping up to date client’s account information.
– Coordinating with appropriate internal department manager(s) to ensure that client’s orders are delivered as expected.
– Stay current on industry trends, products and discovering innovative ideas.
– Minimum 3 years experience in Account Acquisition, Management and Sales.
– Background in Online Marketing Industry (PPC, SEO, Social Media, Google Maps) is a must.
– Excellent communication skills (oral and writing).
– Extremely detail oriented.
– Experience in the Online Marketing Industry.
– Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
– High level of initiative and work well independently and in a team environment.
– Passion to make “something good happen out of nothing”.
– Upbeat (cheerful, optimistic) and encouraging.
– College degree prefered.
The Marketing Account Manager is a key member of our team. So every care is taken in selecting the right candidates.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with “Marketing Account Manager” in the subject line.