Become a Web Developer: Learn PHP and MySQL
This course is part of a course series called “Become a web developer”. This Become a Web Developer: Learn PHP and MySQL course covers all you need to know to become a skilled web developer using PHP and MySQL.
What you’ll learn:
- You will learn the basics of PHP and MySQL.
- Get into the intermediate and advanced levels of PHP and MySQL.
- Create database, forms, logins, security functions, etc.
You already have what you need or you can get it for FREE. Here’s the checklist:
- A computer – Windows, Mac, and Linux are all supported.
- Your enthusiasm to learn PHP and MySQL. It’s a valuable lifetime skill which you can’t un-learn!
Who should take up this course:
- Beginners with no previous PHP and MySQL experience looking to obtain the skills to get their first web development job.
- Anyone looking to to build the minimum PHP and MySQL skills necessary as a pre-requisites for becoming a web developer.
Becoming a Web Developer: Learn PHP and MySQL – 45 Video Lessons
- Introduction to PHP
- My First PHP Code
- Escaping Characters
- Error Reporting
- Associative Arrays
- Access Array with Foreach
- Multidimensional Arrays
- If Else
- Else If
- For Loop
- While Loop
- Creating Form
- Post, Get, Request
- Handling a Form
- Include and Required
- Creating a Dynamic Website
- Storing Sections in Variable
- Variable Scope
- Introduction to MySQL
- Creating a Database
- Database Form
- Database Connection
- Minimal Form Validation
- Inserting Values to Databasse
- Output Records from Database
- Output Records by Specific Order
- Login Script
- Security Functions
- Updating Records from Database
- Delete Records from Database
- Passing Values Through URL
- Delete User from Database
- Edit user Passing Values Through URL
- Reorganizing the Code